Business Phone Systems
A business phone system is one of the most important tools in any organization. ICS understands this and has developed a team of specialists to provide sound advice to business owners who are planning to expand their current system or planning to build a new system from the ground up. To receive an estimate, give us a call at 1-866-427-4722 or try out our new Custom Online Quote to the right.
Types of Business Phone Systems:
How Have Business Phone Systems Changed?
Business phone systems have evolved from analog and digital phone systems to VoIP and hybrid phone systems. But what does this mean for your business? Before we answer that question, let's talk a little bit about what it doesn't mean. It doesn't mean that you have to throw away your current analog or digital telephones. It doesn't mean that you have to rewire or convert your office to a pure IP solution that can end up costing tens of thousands of dollars. What it does mean is that you can take advantage of the cost-saving benefits of Voice over IP through a hybrid system that utilizes the features offered by the major business communication system providers, Toshiba, Tadiran and Mitel.
Business Phone Systems Benefits
Business phone systems are no longer just telephones sitting on desks. Through Hybrid and VoIP technologies, they are becoming tools that will allow you to operate more effectively and efficiently, and they can become key components in reducing the overhead of your business. Take a look at a few of the main benefits of business phone systems being offered today:
- Increased Mobility - In the past, business phone systems were stationary and stagnant; you could only receive your calls or voice mail alerts if you were sitting at a desk in your office. With business phone systems today, you can integrate your cell phone or PDA to receive calls and voice mail alerts, as well as to use many other system features, anywhere and everywhere that you need to be.
- Functionality For Remote Workers - Business phone systems today allow your remote, at-home employees or remote sales staff to have access to all the features and benefits of the corporate office phone system infrastructure.
- Cost Saving Applications - Utilize VoIP to save a substantial amount of money on long distance and fax calls as well as on office-to-office connections. Lower office-related expenses by enabling more employees to become remote.
Business Phone System Case Study
ICS helped one of the largest medical groups in the country make a decision about their business phone system and saved them over 100,000 dollars while making it easier for their staff to communicate with each other as well as their patients.
"This organization was considering choosing a 100% pure IP solution for their phone system. After ICS looked at their situation—they had an existing building and an existing infrastructure—ICS found that the best solution was to network their multiple sites via IP where it made sense and use traditional telephony in the core office to avoid unnecessary costs of setting up a whole new infrastructure. Had they chosen to listen to the advice of other communication consultants trying to push a pure IP solution on them, they would have had to add all new data switches, all new cabling, and a completely new infrastructure to essentially put an IP telephone on a desk. That IP telephone does nothing different than a digital telephone, with the exception of being able to move it around the office with relative ease. That feature was simply not worth the cost associated with building a pure IP system. Once the project was completed, this organization's phone system was able to do everything that they wanted it to do without spending the extra money on something someone told them they really needed."
This is just another example of how ICS is dedicated to providing custom solutions, as opposed to offering only a particular set of products or services we choose to sell.
How Does ICS Do It Better?
Whether you are looking for a new business phone system or looking to upgrading your current system, ICS wants you to understand that you have choices. The newest technology is not always the best system; you don't necessarily have to throw away your current system to get something that serves you in a new way.
Many communication system manufacturers will come to your office and try to convince you to buy one particular type of product and/or solution. They may tell you that this is by far the best solution and that all other solutions are dead. They've been doing this for years, and they do it because they only have that one product and/or solution to offer you. When you invite ICS into your business, the first thing we do is look at your actual needs. ICS has multiple products to offer that can be designed as a pure IP solution, a pure digital solution, or as a hybrid mix. We'll take one of these solutions and design a business phone system that meets the particular needs of your organization. Essentially it all boils down to one thing—does your phone system accomplish what you need it to accomplish? This is our focus.
What To Do Now
The first step in choosing a business phone system starts with calling a business communications consultant. Start off the right way by calling the friendly and knowledgeable staff at ICS. We have specialists standing by who are ready to assist you in making this crucial and important business decision.
Call ICS Today. 1-866-427-4722
For further information see the related topics:
- Business Phone Systems Advancements in San Antonio
- Things to Consider When Purchasing a Phone System in Houston
- Importance of Business Phone Systems in Austin
- Pros and Cons of a Hosted PBX system for Your Small Business
- Use Your On-Hold Music to Your Advantage by Marketing Your Newest Products & Services
- Everybody's Phone Company Teams Up with Verizon Communications
- Toshiba Business Phone Systems are Leader in USA
- Sprint and Motorola Team Up to Sell Windows Business Phone Systems
- Purchasing a Small Business Phone System
- Broadpoint Teams Up with Cellular One
- Information About Buying an Office Phone System
- The Benefits of Having a Professional San Antonio Business Phone System
- Business Phone Systems Needs in Brownsville, McAllen, Harlingen, Edinburg and Pharr
- Business Phone Systems Are the Most Useful Tool to Call Centers in Tex