LifeSize is the first company to develop and market HD video communication solutions and in 2007, Videoconferencing Insight named them Videoconferencing Company of the Year. Video infrastructure solutions developed by LifeSize can provide any company or organization with easy-to-use video communication to any associated network.
For more information about LifeSize Video Infrastructure products and solutions, please call our sales staff at 1-866-427-4722.
The LifeSize HD video infrastructure family of products includes:
• LifeSize Multipoint – A video control unit that provides multi-party conferencing at 720p resolution and a 16:9 aspect ratio. It is available in 12 and 24 port versions and uses a web-based interface.
• LifeSize Gateway – Connects different networks with plug-and-play ease so all networks can connect to video conferencing seamlessly. Gateway supports all device types.
• LifeSize Networker – An enhanced gateway that provides support to connect to the IP from ISDN video networks. A very affordable solution compared to others in its class. Interfaces include 1 Ethernet port, 1 ISDN PRI port and 4 ISDN BRI ports.
• LifeSize Gatekeeper – This H.323 gatekeeper provides management for both telephony and video networks over IP. All types of traffic, whether data, audio, or video can be optimized. This Gatekeeper supports networks of any size for enhanced performance.
• LifeSize Transit – A firewall solution that allows video conferencing over multiple outside networks. Transit uses both H.460 and SIP tunneling to secure networks while allowing video and audio communication. This NAT traversal solution is simple to use and works with systems from other vendors. Up to 20 calls at 1080p can be handled at once.