Tadiran Coral IPx Office 3000
The Coral IPx 3000 is perfect for medium to large offices with high traffic locations. Its base units can support up to 4,000 wired endpoints. Easily add the UGW card for additional wired and IP ports. IP telephony combined with TDM technology gives you the added benefits of using a single network for your voice and data. Come find our why more businesses are choosing the Coral IPx Office 3000 for the business telephone system.
Take a look at some of the features of this system below or for more information, call the knowledgeable staff at ICS. 1-866-427-4722.
- Provides all the features, capabilities, interfaces and terminals of the Coral communication server
- Provides built in voice/data convergence
- Optimizes space utilization through extensive configuration flexibility
- Fits 19" and 23"-racks, including racks designed to earthquake area requirements
- Provides AC and DC input power supply options
- Enables future connectivity to E1, T1, PRI, LAN through back-facing RJ45 connectors
- Main unit supports up to 192 wired endpoints (up to 8 interface slots for IP and legacy cards)
- Each expansion unit support up to 12 interface slots for IP and legacy cards
- Supports the Universal Gateway(UGW) for trunk and station side IP telephony capabilities along with full networking capabilities
- Optional duplicate common control
- Combines IP technology with traditional TDM telephony without sacrificing advanced features and functionality.
- Building-block technology enables your system to adapt as business needs change and grow.
- Supports integrated voicemail and enables networking of multiple corporate and branch offices over IP.
- Eliminates the risk of becoming trapped with "legacy" equipment that cannot be upgraded.
- Provides carrier-grade reliability to support mission-critical communications.
- Saves time and money through simple administration of one network for voice and data, and reduces the cost of long distance voice calls.
- Scalable from one to 16 units.
- Standards based - Intel base architecture that conforms to US and International protocols.