Tadiran Coral IPx Office 4000
The Coral IPx 4000 is perfect for large offices with high traffic where every call counts. Its base units can support up to 4,000 wired endpoints. The Coral IPx 4000 provides "five 9's" reliability with IP telephony and traditional TDM technology, allowing you to take advantage of the many benefits of using a single network for both voice and data communication.
Take a look at some of the features of this system below or for more information, call the knowledgeable staff at ICS. 1-866-427-4722.
- Provides all the features, capabilities, interfaces and terminals of the Coral communication server
- Provides built in voice/data convergence including support for SIP and MGCP
- Optimizes space utilization through extensive configuration flexibility
- Fits 19" RFI enclosed-racks
- Designed to earthquake area requirements
- Provides DC and duplicate DC power supply options
- Supports North American and International formats of E1, T1, PRI, and LAN
- Each expansion unit support up to 10 interface slots for IP and legacy cards
- Supports the Universal Gateway (UGW) for trunk and station side IP telephony capabilities
- Optional "hot-standby" power supply and dual common control
- Combines IP technology with traditional TDM telephony without sacrificing advanced features and functionality.
- Building-block technology enables your system to adapt as business needs change and grow.
- Supports integrated voicemail and enables networking of multiple corporate and branch offices over IP.
- Eliminates the risk of becoming trapped with "legacy" equipment that cannot be upgraded.
- Optional "hot-standby" provides 99.999% availability time to support mission-critical communications.
- Saves time and money through simple administration of one network for voice and data, and reduces the cost of long distance voice calls.
- Scalable from one to 16 units.
- Standards based - Intel base architecture that conforms to US and International protocols.