Tadiran Coral IPx Office 500
Designed to be powerful, featuring all the capabilities, interfaces and terminals of the larger Coral servers into a space-saving unit. Its flexible design enables you to upgrade or add new features as your business grows. This is a great system for multi-site organizations and companies that need fully-featured VoIP telephones for their remote locations and at home workers.
Equipped with 8 slots for various card interfaces including IP gateway cards, the Coral IPx is simple to install and program. Two optional 10-slot expansion cabinets, for a total of448 wired endpoints, provide for growth. On a single Universal Gate Way (UGW) card you have simultaneous support for IP telephones, soft phones, as well as connections to multiple networked locations. If you have any questions or would like to know more about the Coral IPx 500 please call ICS at 1-866-427-4722.
- Extensive configuration flexibility for optimal space utilization
- Fits 19" or 23" racks, including racks designed to meet earthquake area requirements
- AC and DC input power supply options with optional battery backup
- Comes equipped with an 8 universal slot base cabinet and the option for two 10 universal slot expansion cabinets (or optional IPx 800 expansion cabinets)
- Supports the Universal Gateway (UGW) for IP networking and station-side IP telephony capabilities, supports up to 3,400 IP endpoints
- Supports T1, PRI, E1, Loop Start, Ground Start
- Supports E911 with CAMA trunks
- Integrated Windows-based Unified Messaging available
- Powerful ACD with optional reporting packages
- Designed with smaller cards that pack all the features, capabilities, interfaces and terminals of larger Coral server into a space-saving unit.
- IP technology with traditional TDM telephony provides a fully-featured IP telephone for use at home or other remote locations.
- Building-block technology enables your system to adapt as business needs change and grow.
- Supports integrated voicemail and net-working of multiple offices over IP.
- Eliminate risk with migration path to larger IPx. Minimize software upgrade fees as you pay only for the version you want, there are no charges for any incremental release versions.
- Supports industry standards like QSIG networking for connection to other manufacturers telephone systems.