Tadiran FlexSet IP Telephone
The FlexSet IP telephone allows remote workers and at-home workers all the functionality of someone located at the corporate headquarters. It can be connected to any LAN or WAN through a simple RJ-45 connection enabling your mobile employees to work more efficiently and effectively. For more information about the FlexSet IP telephone call ICS at 1-866-427-4722.
- 10/100 LAN connection
- Multi-line appearance
- LCD presents clear caller and calling information, enabling easy call progress management and intuitive activation (3-line display with 40 characters per line)
- Soft-keys with navigation buttons create an intuitive user interface (the display changes to show applicable feature options for one-touch activation)
- 22 user-defined buttons for maximum flexibility
- Stand alone power an power over LAN (Cisco and IEEE 802.3af standard)
- Codecs support - G711, G729
- Software upgradeable by TFTP
- True two-way speakerphone
- 4 programmable system-wide feature buttons
- Hot-dial keypad for fast dialing
- Large message-waiting indicator
- Headset compatibility
- Static/dynamic DHCP/DNS configurations
- Second handset jack
- Choice of pearl white or charcoal gray matte finishes
- Choice of custom faceplates
- Desk or wall mountable
- Local PC connection via internal bridge (included)
- Liquid crystal display
- One-touch feature activation
- On-hook dialing
- Four-digit dialing between corporate headquarters and remote or home office locations
- Reduces communication costs with voice and data on IP networks.
- Eliminate the expense and inconvenience of maintaining separate infrastructures by creating one voice and data "distance carrier."
- Provides peer-to-peer communication with multiple IP endpoints, making home/branch offices phones an integral part of the main phone system.
- Protects investment by consolidating voice and data networks into a single communication infrastructure.
- Ensures a smooth migration to VoIP - UGW can be installed in any Coral system running version 14 generic software and above; IPG is downward compatible with Coral systems equipped with version 9XX software.
- Provide redundancy to ensure coverage even during a catastrophic failure of one type of connection.
- Enables Hunt Groups, call groups and ACD groups to be independent of wiring and cable lengths, backing up each other and compensating for varying call loads due to time zone differences or local call pressures.