Tadiran Sea Softswitch
The SeaSoft offers maximum scalability with minimal implementation costs, all on an extendable platform. Completely compatible with the needs of your business, the Sea Softswitch can be expanded and or upgraded as your organizations needs expand. A complete VoIP solution, it only requires 1U of rack space, yet has capabilities greater than many other large scale systems. You can count on the Sea Softswitch will give you exactly what you need when you need it.
View some of the features of the Sea Softswitch below. If you would like more specific information or just want to know if this is the right system for your business, please call ICS at 1-866-427-4722 and let their knowledgeable staff guide you through the process of finding the system that is right for your business.
- Pure IP
- Distributed system - no clustering
- Fault-tolerant by design
- SIP-based Unified Messaging included
- Speech Recognition
- Contact Center
Key Points of System Design
- Supported by a wide range of operating systems, such as MS, Linux, Unix and more.
- Standard communication protocols; SIP, MGCP and CSTA.
- Scalable by design, the Sea Softswitch can have thousands of servers share a common database without limitation.
- Set routing commands that direct outgoing calls over the least costly trunk line or lowest long-distance provider.
- Fault tolerant like no other. Its design allows the system to report, reroute and recover from network faults automatically.