Strata CIX 100
The Strata CIX100 is one of the most versatile and cost-effective business communication systems offered by Toshiba. It gives your small businesses big business features and the ability to add more capabilities as you grow.
Combine CO lines, telephones and peripherals any way you would like them configured. Ease of use allows the system to form to your needs and not the other way around.
Take a look at some of the features of the Strata CIX100 below or call ICS at 1-866-427-4722 for more information or to request a quote.
- Auto Attendant and Voice Mail
- Automated Speech Recognition (ASR)
- Text-to-Speech (TTS)
- Unified Messaging
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) and ACD Reporting
- 3rd party CTI applications
- Browser-based system administration
- FeatureFlex adaptability tools
- Expandable up to 112 ports with the option to add more by networking multiple systems.
- Allows your main office, branches and remote workers to share system functionality and information between each other easily and efficiently.
- Use all of the communication features your system has to offer as a remote user.
- Take advantage of Toshiba's full line of integrated cordless and wireless phones that allow you the same functionality available at your desk.
- Communicate effectively with advanced voice processing capabilities that are easily understood and put to use. Features like; Auto Attendant, Voice Mail, Unified Messaging, Automated Speech Recognition (ASR), Text-to-Speech (TTS) and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) capabilities.
- Use call center features; ACD/MIS to answer incoming calls as efficiently as possible.
- Easily make management decisions by evaluating incoming and outgoing cell patterns.
- Restrict access to long-distance calls and voice activity.
- Connect seamlessly to all your high-speed digital services.
- Eliminate long-distances charges by taking advantage of VoIP technology.
- Set routing commands that direct outgoing calls over the least costly trunk line or lowest long-distance provider.