Toshiba Strata CIX 200
The Strata CIX200 is an advanced system, capable of supporting all IP client devices. This allows users to choose communication devices that meet their specific needs, whether that is IP desk phones, consoles, wireless IP handsets or soft phones for your laptop and PDA's.
Much more than just a VoIP system, The Strata CIX200 can be TDM-enabled to support digital phones and migrated interfaces from other Toshiba systems. Protecting your return on investment and allowing you to change as your needs grow.
Learn more about the awesome power of the CIX200 below or by calling ICS today at 1-866-427-4722.
- Auto Attendant and Voice Mail
- Automated Speech Recognition (ASR)
- Text-to-Speech (TTS)
- Unified Messaging
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) and ACD Reporting
- 3rd party CTI applications
- Browser-based system administration
- FeatureFlex adaptability tools
Call System Features
- Advanced call routing based on Caller ID, account numbers, in-house lists, balanced call count, time of day, time of week, day of year or user-entered data.
- Skills based routing sends calls to the right agent.
- Priority queuing gives you the ability to answer priority calls sooner.
- Multiple Group Agent Log-in provides important call coverage between groups and tiered service levels.
- Intelligent Announcements play pre-recorded messages and inform holding callers of their place in the queue or estimated time before answer, as well as offering alternative actions like going to voice mail or invoking a call back reservation.
- IVR Voice Assistant gathers and validates caller input, triggers responses, alerts agents when the queue gets overloaded with calls, and provides many creative application opportunities.
- Call Center reports let you analyze agent performance, call center group activity, and system status, as well as forecast future call center staffing requirements by analyzing call volume patterns.
- Authorized personnel use the convenient browser-based eManagerT administration program for setup and system management settings.
- IP telephones support both static IP addressing and Dynamic Host Control Protocol (DHCP) to make telephone adds, moves, and changes easy. Once configured through DHCP, these telephones can be moved to another IP network location and the system will automatically re-register them.
- Perform system maintenance via modem, direct connection, or the LAN/WAN.
- Administer, program, and test your system remotely, making the most of your technical staff.
- Update software by downloading the new version and saving the customer database from the system processor's SmartMedia card to a PC file.