The Stratagy Flash is the best standalone voice messaging system for small businesses offered by Toshiba. The Stratagy Flash features 2-4 ports for expansion when needed, as well as a built-in CompactFlash® memory for data integrity and consistency.
Easy to install and cost-effective, the Stratagy Flash offers what you need when you need it. For more information about the Stratagy Flash look at the system features & benefits below or simply call ICS at 1-866-427-4722.
- Compact, standalone voice processing
- 2-4 ports
- CompactFlash® memory
- Automated attendant
- Call routing
- Call recording
- Automated Attendant enables callers to route their own calls and leave messages without receptionist assistance.
- Automated Attendant handles the call according to the employee's specific mailbox configuration - such as offering the ability to dial another extension.
- Employees can program the system to screen calls or execute an IVR application.
- The system can detect fax tones and transfer those calls to specified fax machines.
Call Routing Benefits
- Calls are automatically routed according to a caller's extension or department preference.
- A company directory feature makes it easy to locate names and extensions.
- Unanswered or busy calls can be automatically routed to another extension or an operator.
- Callers have the option of holding, hanging up, or leaving a message.
Call Recording Features
- Store any conversation in your voicemail box for easy retrieval or review.
- Pause and restart functions give you the power to listen on your terms and at your pace.