Toshiba Stratagy iES32
Use the Stratagy iES32 to turn your Strata CIX or CTX into a powerful voice processing server. This plug and play system allows you to manage voice, fax and email messages effectively and efficiently. Take a look at some of the features and benefits below or for more information call ICS at 1-866-427-4722.
- Integrated enterprise server on compact circuit card
- Supports four to 32 ports and over 600 hours of storage
- Plug and play simplicity
- Unified Messaging
- Voice, fax and e-mail message management and distribution
- Fax server
- Call recording
- Automated attendant
- Call routing
Unified Messaging Features
- Consolidate all types of communications and manage more messages in less time.
- Play voice messages through your PC or through your handset for privacy.
- View faxes on your screen and print them as you would any document.
- Forward voice or fax messages as WAV or TIF files to any e-mail address.
- Retrieve Stratagy voice and fax messages via the Internet from any e-mail service that supports SMTP and POP3 protocols.
- Manage voice, fax and e-mail messages via telephone.
- Store inbound faxes in your mailbox, and print, forward, or display them on your screen.
- Fax On Demand and Fax Back features give customers access to brochures, price lists and other printed information with ease any time of day or night.
- Fax Mail makes it possible to transmit faxes from e-mail boxes to any specified portable computer, fax device, or hotel fax machine.
- Fax Broadcast lets you instantly transmit any fax document to multiple recipients. You can even add voice comments to a fax.
Call Routing Features
- Calls are automatically routed according to a caller's extension or department preference.
- A company directory feature makes it easy to locate names and extensions.
- Unanswered or busy calls can be automatically routed to another extension or an operator.
- Callers have the option of holding, hanging up, or leaving a message.
Call Recording Benefits
- Store any conversation in your voicemail box for easy retrieval or review.
- Pause and restart functions give you the power to listen on your terms and at your pace.
- Record up to seven different personal greetings per employee - scheduled for appropriate times during the day or week or according to your extensions use status at the time.
- Callers have the opportunity to call another extension, hold, or transfer to an operator for assistance.
- Complete control to replay, skip, advance, rewind, delete, pause, prioritize, or adjust message volume.
- Customize the way you're notified of messages, from receiving a pager alert to indicating urgent status.
- Ability to create folders for different types of messages.