Adtran NetVanta 3130
ADTRAN is dedicated to the highest levels of security when it comes to protecting the streams of data that run through your routers. That's why they created the NetVanta 3000 series of routers. Perfect for Internet access, public and private Frame Relay, leased line connections, and Virtual Private Networking (VPN). The NetVanta 3000 Series is a full-featured, low-cost, access router platform that includes an integral DSU/CSU, a stateful inspection firewall, QoS for delay sensitive traffic like VoIP, DSX port for PBX connectivity, IPSec VPN, and various PPP disaster recovery options.
Easily managed using a recognizable Command Line Interface (CLI) or the user-friendly web-GUI, the NetVanta 3000 Series fits seamlessly into your existing network and is backed by ADTRAN's standard 5-year warranty with unlimited telephone support. Take a look at the features for the NetVanta 3130 below or give the friendly and knowledgeable staff at ICS a call at 1-866-427-4722.
- Fixed-port ADSL router with integral 4-port switch for ADSL, ADSL2 and ADSL2+ networks
- Enhanced Feature Pack Software
- ADSL interface supports ITU G.992.1 (G.dmt) Annex A, ITU G.992.2 (G.lite), ITU G.992.3 (G.dmt.bis), ITU G.992.4 (G.lite.bis), ITU G.992.5 (Adsl 2+)
- Security features include stateful inspection firewall and IPSec VPN support
- Includes integrated modem for management or backup
- Routing features include IP routing, static routes, RIP v1/v2, OSPF, and BGP
- VoIP-ready with standards-based QoS and SIP ALG
- Voice Quality Monitoring (VQM) for MOS prediction
- Management features include Command Line Interface (Telnet and SSH) and Web GUI (HTTP and HTTPS)
- Standalone desktop housing with external power supply