Data Cabling and Fiber Networks in Austin
It’s essential that your company’s information is transferred quickly across cabling infrastructure in order to ensure success for your Austin business. At ICS, we install and test the fastest possible data cabling and fiber network infrastructure for your business so that your team can operate optimally.
The ICS mission is to ensure that your office features infrastructure that is fast and reliable so that you can continue to focus on the business aspects of your company. We offer a wide-variety of cables from CAT cables to Fiber infrastructure, and we will install and test the data cabling to ensure your office is set up with the best data cabling infrastructure for operating your business.
Customized Data Cabling Solutions
We know that there are no one-size-fits-all solutions when it comes to cabling infrastructure for businesses. ICS takes the time to customize our data cabling installation to your needs, whether you simply need an upgrade to your current system, or you need an entirely new installation.
- We help our clients with the design phase to determine which solution makes the most sense for their business needs, be it a wireless point-to-point solution or traditional fiber.
- ICS guides customers in choosing the most fitting types of data switches to ensure your data transmits smoothly from your network to the switching and routing layer.
- Using Fluke testing gear, our team can test your cabling and certify it with a printed report showing that each cable is correctly terminated, has the appropriate speed, and meets the length specifications without electromagnetic interference.
Our professional team works closely with each clients to build the infrastructure and resources around what your business values most. We want to ensure we build a custom solution that fits your budget while serving the needs of your company as your office continues to grow.
Contact our technology experts today to learn more about how ICS can install data cabling solutions tailored to your business needs.
Types of Data Cabling
We offer different types of data cabling installation to ensure that your company has the data cabling infrastructure to run operations smoothly and efficiently. Two of the most popular data cabling installations in the Austin market are the CAT 5e and CAT 6, with the CAT 6A quickly rising in popularity.
- CAT 5e: The installation of CAT 5e installation will afford you a 1 Gigabit of speed up to 100 meters, and it is the least expensive of these three options.
- CAT 6: With a CAT 6 installation, you will receive 10 Gigabytes of speed that reaches 55 meters. There are more costs associated with this data cabling installation, as the labor, equipment and installation costs are higher with this fast, new installation.
- CAT 6A: The CAT 6A data cabling installation brings a cable that is thicker than the CAT 6 with 10 Gigabits for 100 meters, and it reduces the crosstalk in data cabling. This cabling solution is a great choice for those looking for a more permanent solution, as it will give the greatest performance in the long run.
If you’re ready to get started and need guidance on the best solution for your business, contact our team of experts today.