Technology is a crucial part of any business’s success, and keeping your technology offering the optimal benefit to your business is just part of what we offer as Austin IT support experts. At ICS, our comprehensive IT management services allow you to focus on other aspects of your Austin business, while we keep things running smoothly, offering benefits from reliable security to disaster recovery.
Our Austin IT support services all types of technology, such as:
- Security Assessments and Consulting to help ensure your data is safe from cyber threats, whether they originate from Houston, Austin, San Antonio or anywhere else in the world
- Disaster Recovery and Avoidance to not only recover from disasters, but to avoid them all together
- Data Backup and Restore to make sure your files are always available and protected from Ransomware and other disasters
- Management for your servers whether they are in the Austin IT cloud or in your office
- ICS provides full support for your desktop, laptops and mobile devices with our Austin Managed IT Services
- Managed Wireless data networks to ensure our Austin customers have secure, manageable and business grade WiFi
- Smartphones can be managed and secured
What sets our Austin Flat Fee IT Support apart?
Every ICS IT management expert is fully experienced in their field and ready to fully dedicate their services to your IT needs. Unlike other IT support options, we perform a complete analysis of your current technology and your business’s future needs before entering any agreements. This prevents you from facing any unexpected costs and allows us to better implement technology that will allow your business to reach its full potential. There is no one-size-fits-all IT solution, so we believe in providing personalized care for every client.
No matter the size of your business, our Austin managed IT services can be fully tailored to bring you the best results. With years of experience in assisting businesses across many industries, we strive to provide flexible resources and solutions.
Our trained IT experts offer full support for a number of trusted brands, including Dell, HP, Toshiba, Microsoft, and many others. We want to build a lasting relationship with your business based on trust and open communication. With knowledge of all the most up-to-date technology and experience in many brands of communication and business technology, we are ready to offer comprehensive assistance.
We opened our Austin IT support office in 1981 and continue to offer local, timely assistance for our clients. Our team of trucks and expert professionals is ready to be dispatched to your location and meet all of your IT needs.
Here are just a few of the ways in which our managed IT services in Austin can benefit your business:
- One vs. Many - Instead of just hiring a single person, you hire a team of experts with an array of skill sets. Now, instead of a "jack of all trades and master of none", you have experts in different fields to assist with your needs. In addition, turnover does not cripple your IT department. If one person were to resign, you have other resources to back fill your needs until a replacement is hired.
- Pro-Active Services - With our desktop and server clients, you have a proactive service vs. reactive service. ICS's software is constantly monitoring your systems and providing feedback to the ICS Help Desk. ICS will proactively make sure your antivirus is up to date, your backups are successful, Windows Updates are handled, and all of your servers are running efficiently - even after hours.
- Lower Costs - Not only do you get a team of experts, but you generally can get them for substantially less than an on-site team.
- Real Time Support - Users can simply right click their desktop icon, e-mail HelpMe@ics-com.net or call our ICS Help Desk phone number and a technician will take control of the PC in real time to resolve the issue. If the issue cannot be resolved, a technician is dispatched to your site, providing fast and efficient service for your IT needs.
- No Risk Trial - Let ICS provide your Austin Managed IT Support for 90 days and you can cancel the contract during those 90 days with no questions asked. ICS is confident we can earn your business and trust during these 90 days.
Trusted Austin IT Support
Your relationship with your IT company is one of the most important ones for your business. To meet with the professionals of ICS and learn how we’ve earned the trust of our clients across Austin, contact us today. We are ready to discuss your unique needs and help your Austin business grow.