Managed IT Services are a good bargain for any law firm these days. With technology changing so rapidly, attorneys don’t have time to keep up with those changes. And yet, the right technology can ensure that your law firm can compete in the marketplace regardless of the size of your practice.
You can gain access to the best hardware and software solutions for law firms, along with regular maintenance that will keep your network in tip-top shape. You won’t have to worry about problems with your IT infrastructure. Everything is taken care of each month, and for one predictable monthly fee.
Do Managed IT Services Provide Value?
Proactive IT services are designed to make sure that you always have the best technology and that it’s always working in optimal condition. This helps your staff perform their day-to-day duties without worrying about your IT infrastructure. You can focus on winning cases instead of computer and network problems.
How Do Managed IT Service Companies Accomplish This?
Your IT service provider should take the time to understand your law firm’s unique business requirements. This helps them gain a better understanding of your short- and long-term goals. Once they understand your business better, they can design an IT infrastructure with all the right technology solutions. This ensures you’ll have what you need to excel in your industry. Plus, it helps to manage your costs and improve your staff’s productivity.
When you have a perfectly designed plan for all your technology resources, many of those tedious daily tasks can be automated. This helps to streamline all your operations so your staff can get more done in less time each day. Managed IT Services are based on improving your business processes.
What Are The Specific Ways Our Law Practice Will Benefit From Managed IT Services?
There are so many ways that your law practice can benefit from choosing the right managed IT services. Some are obvious but some you’ll notice as time goes by.
- Improved quality of service with fewer IT failures resulting in increased productivity.
- Ready access to the most current technology products and applications without you investing in expensive equipment and software licenses.
- A Business Continuity Plan that ensures your data is always secure and accessible no matter what.
- Reduced hardware, software, service, and support costs.
- The ability to stick to your IT budget with no expensive surprises.
- Service and support from specialists who are trained on the latest servers, software, and networking equipment.
- A service level agreement with clearly defined goals and review periods so you can grade your IT company on its performance.
- Prevention of IT issues before they occur with proactive monitoring of your network.
- Mobile Device Monitoring solutions that keep your staff from leaving with your confidential digital information.
- Remote access for the support you need with 24/7 help-desk hours.
- IT Vulnerability Assessments that help you comply with legal regulations.
- Security for your IT infrastructure using offsite physically protected and redundant data centers.
- Secure Wi-Fi solutions to keep intruders off your network.
- Email hosting services that encrypt your emails and keep them safe both in storage and transit.
How Do Managed IT Services Improve Data Security?
It’s vital to keep your network and data safe from the rising threat of cybercrime. The best method of doing this is with a layered approach to security. You need the best firewalls and antivirus programs, but your system also requires 24/7 monitoring for suspicious activity. Your managed service provider should be up-to-date on all the latest phishing and hacking scams. Your employees need regular security awareness training.
Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) automatically and continually detects the performance of your technology and the security of your confidential digital information. This occurs behind the scenes so it doesn’t disrupt your operations. If there are any problems on your network, your IT service provider will be alerted so they can take action before these issues result in lost data or downtime.
Is It Safe For Law Firms To Use The Cloud?
In today’s technology-driven world, cloud computing has dramatically improved the way attorneys and their staff work together. Cloud computing increases security as well as productivity. You can work from any location because all your documents are accessible from the cloud. This is the most secure way to store your client’s confidential information. And it gives your staff the freedom to work while traveling, from home or any location.
Managed IT Services and cloud computing from ICS will give your law firm the edge it needs to grow. Contact us! We serve Houston, San Antonio and Austin with best-in-class managed IT services for law firms.
Visit our Media Center. We post new videos and articles on a regular basis that will keep you up-to-date on IT news and solutions. Here are a few examples to get you started: