Managed Services Advantages
A provider of IT services in Houston can offer your medium-sized business many advantages in terms of optimization, cost reduction, and scalability. Several primary advantages facilitated through MSP solutions include:
Our Managed IT Service is designed to support all types of systems.
- Security Assessments and Consulting to help ensure your data is safe from cyber threats, whether they originate from Houston, Austin, San Antonio or anywhere else in the world
- Disaster Recovery and Avoidance to not only recover from disasters, but to avoid them all together
- Data Backup and Restore to make sure your files are always available and protected from Ransomware and other disasters
- Management for your servers whether they are in the IT cloud or in your office
- ICS provides full support for your desktop, laptops and mobile devices with our Managed IT Services
- Managed Wireless data networks to ensure our customers have secure, manageable and business grade WiFi
- Smartphones can be managed and secured
What is ICS Managed IT Services?
Our Managed IT Services department consists of a group of skilled IT professionals dedicated and committed to comprehensively managing the IT operations of your business. The first step of the managements includes the ICS diagnostic process, which will thoroughly review your network to determine any potential issues that could incur additional costs. We inform our clients of these costs upfront, so there are no unpleasant surprises. Through this consultant approach, we can fully discuss your IT needs and unique situation before any contracts are formed.
We are ready to provide fully managed IT services for small, medium, and large businesses in a range of industries. We understand that every business requires different resources and solutions, and we want to work closely with you to offer the perfect fit for your needs.
Comprehensive managed IT services from ICS means that we can provide customized benefits to suit your needs. We are proud to support a number of trusted brands, including Microsoft, Dell, HP, and others to address the specific needs of our clients. We want to benefit your business and build a lasting relationships through clear communication and reliability that you can trust.
What are the benefits of Managed IT Services?
- One vs. Many: Instead of just hiring a single person, you hire a team of experts with an array of skill sets. Now, instead of a "jack of all trades and master of none", you have experts in different fields to assist with your needs. In addition, turnover does not cripple your IT department. If one person were to resign, you have other resources to back fill your needs until a replacement is hired.
- Pro-Active Services: With our desktop and server clients, you have a proactive service vs. reactive service. ICS's software is constantly monitoring your systems and providing feedback to the ICS Help Desk. ICS will proactively make sure your antivirus is up to date, your backups are successful, Windows Updates are handled, and all of your servers are running efficiently - even after hours.
- Lower Costs: Not only do you get a team of experts, but you generally can get them for substantially less than an on-site team.
- Real Time Support: Users can simply right click their desktop icon, e-mail HelpMe@ics-com.net or call our ICS Help Desk phone number and a technician will take control of the PC in real time to resolve the issue. If the issue cannot be resolved, a technician is dispatched to your site, providing fast and efficient service for your IT needs.
- No Risk Trial: Let ICS provide your Managed IT Support for 90 days and you can cancel the contract during those 90 days with no questions asked. ICS is confident we can earn your business and trust during these 90 days.
If you're tired of wasting valuable company time due to technical problems, our comprehensive IT management offers solutions to all of your concerns. We are happy to discuss the details of your needs and possible options that are available. Contact ICS today to speak with one of our professional staff members.