Toshiba DP 5000 Series
Power. Performance. Versatility. These three words describe the power of Toshiba's digital telephones. This advanced series of digital telephones help you work smarter and more efficiently. All come standard with features you need to make your phone system work for you and not the other way around. To learn more about one of Toshiba's digital telephones, call the experienced staff of ICS at 1-866-427-4722.
Take a look at what each model comes standard with:
- Large, backlit display for superior readability in variable light environments
- Sleek low profile design and unique tilt-base for versatile phone placement
- Onscreen prompts that help you complete common tasks
- Programmable one-touch buttons for fast access to calling functions
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- HTML and Java support with customizable applications
- Integrated Headset Interface
DP 5000 Digital Series
The DP5130-SDL features an amazing 9 line backlit LCD screen, 10 programmable buttons, LCD key labels and a speakerphone.
The DP5132-SD features a 4-line Backlit LCD and 20 programmable buttons. Also available without the backlit, as the DP5032-SD.
Toshiba's Tracer is a CTI enabled digital call recording & logging system that records, stores, organizes and can play back phone conversations.
The DP5018-S features 10 programmable buttons.
The DP5008 features 1 programmable button.