Unified messaging is changing businesses across the country; helping them to communicate more effectively and efficiently. ICS understands that you have questions about unified messaging and how it can be successfully deployed in your organization. We want you to know that we’re here to help. Our staff members will take the time to sit down with you and create a custom solution that fits the specific needs of your business; we’ll educate you on exactly what technologies are available and suggest solutions that save you time and money. Since 1981 ICS has been providing custom communication solutions for businesses across the state, let us do the same for your business today. Call us to learn more about how you can manage all your faxes, emails and voicemails through one unified solution.
What Is Unified Messaging?
Simply put, unified messaging integrates fax messaging, email messaging and voicemails into single unified system accessible from MS Outlook or individual advanced interfaces. The point of deploying a unified messaging solution is to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of an organizations business processes, thus saving them time and money. Learn more about the specific benefits of a unified messaging solution below.
Unified Messaging Product Manufacturers:
ICS uses only the best products from top rated manufacturers to ensure that you have the best possible experience and get the most out of your unified messaging and unified communication systems. Currently ICS is supporting unified communications platforms manufactured by Toshiba, Tadiran and Mitel.
Unified Messaging Benefits:
Take a look below to learn more about the features and benefits of unified messaging being utilized by organizations in today’s business environment.
- Voicemail Alerts – Now receive your voicemail alerts not only by the visual representation of the light blinking on your phone but also through your email that can be accessed from any computer, laptop or PDA device in the world, allowing you to be more mobile and better connected with your staff and customers.
- Mobility – Of course you can still access your voicemail the traditional way from the phone on your desk, or by calling in when you’re remote, but you can also access your voicemails through Outlook on your computer, laptop or PDA device. Access and listen to your voicemail anywhere and everywhere that you need to be.
- Find Voicemails – Instead of having to dial in to the voicemail system and sort through messages listed in chronological order, you can simply navigate through your inbox to retrieve important messages.
- Store Voicemails – Through the use of a simple WAV file, you can store virtually unlimited amounts of voice mails in folders on your computer, laptop or any hard drive, making it easy to create catalogs of voicemails received by time of day, date or both.
- Forward Voicemails – Now you can forward voicemails as easily as you can forward an email. Send voicemails to team members or to any person you need to.
How Does ICS Do It Better?
When looking to deploy unified messaging in your business, ICS wants you to understand that you have choices. At ICS we create custom solutions for businesses of all sizes, we know that your business is important to you, and we want you to feel that your business is important to us too.
One of the other ways that ICS separates itself from its competition in providing unified messaging solutions, as well as on any other business communication product, is by educating its clients on the different options and technologies that are available. Through the process of education and sound advice, ICS can help you to make great decisions when it comes to the communication needs of your organization.
Unified Messaging vs. Unified Communications
It may be important to note that there is not a difference between the phrases unified messaging and unified communications. Currently, there are simply two ways of saying the same thing. Both unified messaging and unified communications describe the ability to manage multiple communications from one place.
This is just another example of how ICS is dedicated to providing custom solutions as opposed to pushing a particular set of products or services.
What To Do Now:
The first step in deploying a unified communications solution starts with a call to a professional business communications consultant like the friendly and knowledgeable staff at ICS. Start off the right way by calling ICS today. We have specialists ready to assist you. Call 1-866-427-4722