Automatic Call Distribution or ACD is what smart contact centers are using to serve customers quickly, efficiently, and cost-effectively, providing an important competitive advantage. Imagine efficient call handling, faster response to callers, efficient handling of peak hours traffic, increased agent productivity, simplified staffing requirements and increased management control.
These are just a few of the solutions that Toshiba provides to enhance call center operations. Take a look at some of the other great features and benefits available with Automatic Call Distribution solutions offered by Toshiba. If you need help or would like more information please call ICS at 1-866-427-4722.
- Advanced Call Routing directs calls based on Caller ID, account numbers, private lists, balanced call count, preferred agent treatment, agent priority, time-of-day, day-of-week, day-of-year, and user-entered data.
- Skills-Based Routing sends calls to the right person to handle the call.
- Priority Queuing enables you to answer higher priority calls sooner.
- Multiple Group Agent Log-in provides important call coverage between groups and tiered service levels.
- Agent Priority Routing gives you the ability to expand your agent pool when traffic increases. Intelligent Announcements play pre-recorded messages and inform holding callers of their place in the queue or estimated time before answer, as well as offering alternative actions like going to voice mail or invoking a call back reservation.
- If you have multiple ACD Groups, each group can have a separate music source and different announcements, providing the specific information you want callers to hear. When the number of ACD calls waiting reaches a predetermined threshold, calls can overflow to another ACD group or destination, ensuring that someone will assist callers even when no one in the primary group is available.
- Multiple Group Agent Login provides important call coverage between groups and tiered service levels. This assures back-up coverage and is also the foundation for skills-based routing and agent priority routing, enabling many advanced call center applications. ACD capabilities also allow supervisory stations to offer call assistance to ACD agents, and to monitor agent calls. This is very useful for training, performance evaluation, and providing second-level assistance.
- IVR Voice Assistant gathers and validates caller input, triggers responses, alerts agents when the queue gets overloaded with calls, and provides many creative application opportunities.
- Call Center reports let you analyze agent performance, call center group activity, and system status, as well as forecast future call center staffing requirements by analyzing call volume patterns.
- Strata ACD also interacts with additional applications can provide “screen pops,” on-line chat between Agents and Supervisors, and the OAISYS Net Phone, a CTI application that enables data/information exchange with the ACD application.