Does Your Country Or Golf Club Need A Surveillance System?
The physical security of your facility is of utmost importance. Almost all clubs have surveillance cameras, but unfortunately many of them have antiquated analog cameras. These cameras provide poor visual evidence and are often deemed useless. The safety of your guests and staff could be enhanced if you had a properly designed and installed surveillance system. Plus, it’s a deterrent to criminals who want to steal from you or vandalize your property.
8 Reasons Why You Need A Surveillance System
Video surveillance has many benefits – here’s 8 of them:
1. It provides a deterrent to crime on your property. Criminals typically survey a target before they act. If they see that you have a CCTV system installed, they’re less likely to break in.
2. It can help you catch a criminal in the act. CCTV surveillance systems record footage that you can share with the local authorities if an incident does occur. This information can help them make an arrest.
3. It reduces your exposure to risk. With remote online access, the risk to your club is diminished. You’ll be apprised of incidents like fire, flooding, vandalism or theft so you can act immediately.
4. It creates a safer environment for your employees and customers. This is essential. Those who visit your club or work there should feel safe from the time they arrive in the parking lot to the time they leave.
5. It improves productivity because employees know you’re watching them. CCTV cameras installed inside your club can help you determine if employees are working productively and complying with your rules and regulations. (You must tell them about the monitoring but knowing that you’re watching them will ensure they behave professionally and get their work done.)
6. It protects your club against petty theft from employees or others. If someone steals food, supplies or equipment, you’ll know about it.
7. It can help you verify a workplace injury. Video surveillance is particularly useful in accident-prone areas including locations where fires can break out, or there’s another type of risk to your employees or patrons. You’ll be alerted if an accident or incident occurs, so you can call the EMS or Fire Department quickly.
8. A properly designed CCTV system provides the coverage you need to ensure that your country or golf club is secure, and your employees, patrons and others are safe. With cameras installed in all areas of your facility, both inside and out, you’ll have full monitoring capabilities 24/7 and in real-time.
How Do We Determine How Many Surveillance Cameras We Need?
Our surveillance system specialist will perform a complete assessment and factor in the following:
The size of your facility.
The areas of highest vulnerability.
Any potential blind spots.
The number of cameras you need both inside and out.
If you need a wireless system.
If remote monitoring should be included.
Once we answer these questions, we’ll come up with a design and price quote for you to approve. After we secure your approval, we will:
Professionally install the surveillance system.
Provide training to you and your selected staff on how to use the system.
Provide ongoing maintenance of the surveillance system on a month-by-month basis.
By implementing surveillance systems from ICS, golf and country clubs in our area have fortified their facilities against break-ins and other criminal acts. They also know that both their guests’ and employees’ safety is ensured.
Are you ready to protect your country/golf club with a cutting-edge surveillance system from ICS? To learn more about the benefits of having a surveillance system for your business in Houston, San Antonio, Austin or the Rio Grande Valley, contact the experts at ICS.
ICS is a Texas-based 37-year-old technology company specializing in Managed IT, VoIP, Video Conferencing and Video Surveillance solutions for US and International businesses. ICS has over 4000 regional installations and specializes in multi-site businesses between 25 and 2500 employees. ICS’s customers enjoy the experience of ICS’s Total Care program which provides clients flat fee services with obsolesence and growth protection. Whether a customer elects to deploy their IT, Video Conferencing or VoIP in the cloud or on the customer’s premise, ICS can provide a full turn-key solution for our clients under one flat monthly fee.
ICS Specializes In Managed IT Services, Business Telephones, Video Conferencing & More.
Book your initial consultation with ICS using the form below.
ICS will never sell, rent, share or distribute your personal details with anyone. In addition, we will never spam you.
Get Started with a 60-Day, Risk-Free Trial with our IT Services
We offer managed IT services for large to small organizations at a flat-rate monthly fee. You can get started now with a 60-day, risk-free trial. If you’re not 100% satisfied with our services, you’re able to cancel your contract – no questions asked. ICS works hard to earn the trust of each and every business we work alongside.