Needing a new office phone system? That is a tough and possibly confusing task because there is so much technology and so many systems you may not know where to begin. Let’s make this less difficult. If you want to know about an office phone system geared to your specific needs, read the following tips […]
Needing a new office phone system? That is a tough and possibly confusing task because there is so much technology and so many systems you may not know where to begin. Let’s make this less difficult.
If you want to know about an office phone system geared to your specific needs, read the following tips that can get you what you want to know quickly.
1. Ask. Ask anyone you know or who you don’t know who has a business how their office phone system works. Ask the owner of the business how much it cost them to have it installed and where they bought it from? The more questions to someone who uses it, the better. .
2. Find a good dealer. There are a number of people that want to sell you their phone systems. Do your homework and find a reputable dealer in your area. Again, ask those that have office phone systems if they were satisfied with the dealer and are they satisifed with the customer service. .
3. Features. Make sure that the phone system has the type of features that your business requires. Voicemail systems for phones are your business lifeline when you aren’t at the desk, so get one that is fully functional and one that can function with third party voice mail systems. You will also want to make sure that you can have voicemail over the internet, or VoIP technology. Very vital to any business in today’s markets. .
4. Make sure that you overwire your system. This will only save you money in the long run. .
5. Spend for quality. Going cheap on an office phone system just to save money can only lead to system problems and poor customer service for your business. In addition, you may not get the kind of service you may need from your dealer if your phone system ever did go inoperable and in need of repair quickly.
Find the right office phone system may seem like a big job, but, sticking to these tips, your job will become a much easier one.
For More Information About Office Phone Systems in Texas, Please See The Provider List Below.
ICS is a Texas-based 37-year-old technology company specializing in Managed IT, VoIP, Video Conferencing and Video Surveillance solutions for US and International businesses. ICS has over 4000 regional installations and specializes in multi-site businesses between 25 and 2500 employees. ICS’s customers enjoy the experience of ICS’s Total Care program which provides clients flat fee services with obsolesence and growth protection. Whether a customer elects to deploy their IT, Video Conferencing or VoIP in the cloud or on the customer’s premise, ICS can provide a full turn-key solution for our clients under one flat monthly fee.
ICS Specializes In Managed IT Services, Business Telephones, Video Conferencing & More.
Book your initial consultation with ICS using the form below.
ICS will never sell, rent, share or distribute your personal details with anyone. In addition, we will never spam you.
Get Started with a 60-Day, Risk-Free Trial with our IT Services
We offer managed IT services for large to small organizations at a flat-rate monthly fee. You can get started now with a 60-day, risk-free trial. If you’re not 100% satisfied with our services, you’re able to cancel your contract – no questions asked. ICS works hard to earn the trust of each and every business we work alongside.