As technology becomes more integrated into every part of any business, ensuring that your IT support team in Houston is able to offer optimal benefit to your company is vital to smooth operations and growth. At ICS, we are ready to provide complete IT management to keep every aspect of your Houston business functioning at its best, from secure data storage to daily activities and even to protect your business in the event of a disaster.
Our IT services in Houston cover all types of technology, including:
- Security Assessments and Consulting to help ensure your data is safe from cyber threats, whether they originate from Houston, Austin, San Antonio or anywhere else in the world
- Disaster Recovery and Avoidance to not only recover from disasters, but to avoid them all together
- Data Backup and Restore to make sure your files are always available and protected from Ransomware and other disasters
- Management for your servers whether they are in the Houston IT cloud or in your office
- ICS provides full support for your desktop, laptops and mobile devices with our Houston Managed IT Services
- Managed Wireless data networks to ensure our Houston customers have secure, manageable and business grade WiFi
- Smartphones can be managed and secured
What sets our Flat Fee IT Services apart in Houston?
At ICS, our IT department is made up of skilled IT professionals who are experienced in their field and fully dedicated to helping you with any of your IT needs. Before we enter into any agreements, we perform a thorough analysis on your current system and what your businesses may need in the present or future. This helps us spot any potential costs that may pop up and protect you from unexpected surprises. This consultation approach allows us to completely discuss your unique IT needs with full disclosure that you can feel confident in.
Whether you need IT services in Houston for a small, medium, or large business, our IT staff understands that every business requires different resources and solutions. We want to create a solution that is specifically tailored to give you the best results.
We are proud to offer IT support and services for a number of trusted brands such as HP, Dell, Microsoft, Toshiba, and others to ensure complete comfort with any forms of technology. We are interested in forming a lasting, trusted relationship with your business through communication and consistent reliability. With expertise in all of the most up-to-date technology and years of experience in some of the most enduring brands, we are ready to offer trusted assistance.
Since 1986, our local office has operated right here in Houston, we are ready to offer timely onsite engineering and support from our professionals.
Here are just a few of the ways in which our managed IT services in Houston can benefit your business:
- One vs. Many - Instead of just hiring a single person, you hire a team of experts with an array of skill sets. Now, instead of a "jack of all trades and master of none", you have experts in different fields to assist with your needs. In addition, turnover does not cripple your IT department. If one person were to resign, you have other resources to back fill your needs until a replacement is hired.
- Pro-Active Services - With our desktop and server clients, you have a proactive service vs. reactive service. ICS's software is constantly monitoring your systems and providing feedback to the ICS Help Desk. ICS will proactively make sure your antivirus is up to date, your backups are successful, Windows Updates are handled, and all of your servers are running efficiently - even after hours.
- Lower Costs - Not only do you get a team of experts, but you generally can get them for substantially less than an on-site team.
- Real Time Support - Users can simply right click their desktop icon, e-mail HelpMe@ics-com.net or call our ICS Help Desk phone number and a technician will take control of the PC in real time to resolve the issue. If the issue cannot be resolved, a technician is dispatched to your site, providing fast and efficient service for your IT needs.
- No Risk Trial - Let ICS provide your Houston Managed IT Support for 90 days and you can cancel the contract during those 90 days with no questions asked. ICS is confident we can earn your business and trust during these 90 days.
Choose a Trusted IT Services Provider in Houston
If you’re interested in learning exactly what ICS can do for you, contact us today and speak with one of our knowledgeable staff. We’re ready to implement the perfect Houston IT management plan to help your business grow.
IT Services Testimonial in Houston
"Where most people need to be with their IT departments. They just don't understand the process and prefer to buy their way out of the trouble they've created, more equipment, more applications. Some dealers pray on the ignorance portrayed by the manager's of company's that just don't get it or are clueless to the process. Casting off those issues they have takes the simplicity of a video to bring that home. Allowing people that know process brings peace of mind to those truly interested in solving those issues"
ICS Houston Office
6210 Rothway, Suite 190
Houston, Texas 77040
IT Services Blogs for Houston
Additional IT Services Blogs for Houston
Security should be a top priority for your IT services partner in Houston, as cyber-attacks have increased in recent years. Using two-factor authentication is one way to make it harder for hackers to penetrate your network.>
IT services in Houston can provide you the same kind of utility an on-site CIO offers but at cheaper rates. An on-site CIO will cost you from $50k to the $300k-the variable is just a fraction of the price depending on the responsibilities.>
The cloud infrastructure has been hailed as an efficient way of supporting businesses of all sizes. It has also been argued that you stand to enjoy efficiency and low cost of doing business if you opt to invest in the cloud [...]>
Auxiliary IT Services Blogs for Houston
From cutting-edge technologies like block-chain and mobile-device management to basic IT services like data backup and virus prevention, we work hard to stay up-to-date so we can offer the best IT service to our customers in Houston.
Extra IT Services Blogs for Houston
IT services in Houston are going to be an increasing necessity as your business grows. But every business must climb that initial hill to profitability. It’s nice to have a secretary, it’s nice to have a second-in-command
Even More IT Services Blogs for Houston
IT Services Guest Blogs for Houston from MSP Business Insights
The most effective MSP marketing solutions rely on existing data about leads, lead generation, lead nurturing, and lead conversion. First or all, you need to understand some of the numbers involved with leads. About one in four can be discarded as not actionable [...]>
MSP business sales teams often suffer from lack of organization or experience. You need to source savvy, motivated sellers and then equip them. In most cases, those who work in a technical capacity aren’t suited to sales and vice-versa. So you need to [...]>
Success in MSP marketing takes time. Of course, this isn’t always the case. Every now and then you’ll find that ‘sweet spot’ and become such a “hot commodity” that referrals start coming in quickly. Even then, the best way to reach such a level of [...]>
Warm calling is when a business offers services to a company that would be a good fit and is similar to previous clients. As you know, clients share similar traits and an MSP can contact new clients that have similar needs to their current customer base. Over time [...]>
IT Services Guest Blogs for Houston from MSP Tech Blog
Latest IT Services Guest Blogs for Houston from MSP Marketing News
Understanding MSP marketing techniques can enable you to reach new customers and become a successful managed service provider. Whether you are a brand new company or have been in business for years, having a comprehensive sales and marketing strategy can significantly impact your customer base. Here are a few tips [...]>
For your MSP marketing strategies to be effective, both marketing and sales departments need to work together. It is common to see these two departments separate, with their own goals and metrics. However, that can lead to internal turmoil for your company. Getting these groups to work together is important in driving revenue and business growth. [...]>
MSP marketing that manages to design outreach strategies which successfully sell Security as a Service (SECaaS) will make a great deal of sales. It won’t quite be like “shooting fish in a barrel,” as the saying goes, but it may be akin to reaching in your hand and grabbing one out whenever you need. Seriously, costs from cybercrime globally are estimated [...]>
Additional IT Services Guest Blogs for Houston from MSP Marketing News
One of the most effective MSP business tips is the ability to create a positive learning environment that has far-reaching benefits for both your clients and employees. Creating a culture in the workplace that focuses on learning will enable your staff to work at a premium level that is always evolving. [...]>
MSP marketing has an uphill climb ahead of it as businesses seek sustainable and consistent ROI. You know what’s spookier than ghosts, goblins, werewolves, and witches on Halloween? Spending tens of thousands on a marketing campaign that, ultimately, doesn’t deliver. Doesn’t [...]>
IT marketing is all about getting potential clients to a position where they are compelled to make a choice in favor of the company conducting the outreach campaign. Generally, there are several levels of marketing. There is that which is remote, and only tangentially affects prospective clients. [...]>
Additional IT Services Guest Blogs for Houston from MSP Business Insights
Sales personnel make phone calls all day long and your MSP company is directly impacted by their successes on the phone. So, how do you make the most of your sales staff and their time speaking with prospects? You need to teach your sales staff some [...]>
If you would like to keep growing your MSP business, you should consider focusing on recurring revenue. One of the most important facts that numerous entrepreneurs overlook is that the revenue coming into the company is not equal. Of course, every dollar counts. [...]>
It is often said when everybody is held responsible for something, no one is actually responsible. This is true in many aspects of life including IT. An MSP company that fails to assign responsibilities to particular individuals will have an accountability crisis [...]>