Mitel’s solution for quality video conferencing is attained in the Mitel TeleCollaboration Solution (TCS). By connecting remote locations together the goal of TCS is to produce real-time experiences through file sharing and clear voice projection. TCS enables all users involved in the conference to share and edit documents, files and presentations.
- Improves employee productivity within several locations
- Enables communication between employees, customers and business partners
- Life-size interaction through 1080p x 1920 high definition video and immersive, spatial wide-band audio
- Instantly establish sessions at the touch of a button on a phone, or by a simple click of a mouse – it is as simple and natural as making a telephone call
- Video streams are delivered over considerably lower bandwidths – considerably reducing network load and the costs
- Employees, customers and partners can join video conferencing meetings right from their desktop
- Decreases the need for business travel – reduced costs, a fast return on your investment and a reduced company carbon footprint