As technology grows more integral to every part of a modern business, ensuring that your San Antonio IT support offers optimal growth and reliability for your company can mean a huge difference in your company’s success. At ICS, we provide comprehensive IT management to address every aspect of your technology and offer a number of benefits from protection against unforeseen disasters to keeping your clients reliably connected to your team.
Our San Antonio IT support includes service for all types of technology, including:
- Security Assessments and Consulting to help ensure your data is safe from cyber threats, whether they originate from Houston, Austin, San Antonio or anywhere else in the world
- Disaster Recovery and Avoidance to not only recover from disasters, but to avoid them all together
- Data Backup and Restore to make sure your files are always available and protected from Ransomware and other disasters
- Management for your servers whether they are in the San Antonio IT cloud or in your office
- ICS provides full support for your desktop, laptops and mobile devices with our San Antonio Managed IT Services
- Managed Wireless data networks to ensure our San Antonio customers have secure, manageable and business grade WiFi
- Smartphones can be managed and secured
What sets our San Antonio Flat Fee IT Support apart?
At ICS, we offer an unmatched experience for every client. Our team of IT professionals use their experience in assisting with any and all IT needs. This includes performing a thorough analysis of your existing technology and your business’s goals before entering into any agreements. This prevents our clients from encountering any extra costs or unpleasant surprises. A consultation approach allows us to establish open communication and truly understand your business before we begin making any improvements.
Every business is unique, and we understand that different resources and solutions are required. From small to large scale businesses, we are ready to implement a tailored IT management service that is right for your needs.
We confidently provide support and services for a number of respected brands, such as Microsoft, Toshiba, Dell, HP, and more. Our professionals are skilled and knowledgeable in handling any of the latest technology and implementing it to offer the most benefit for your San Antonio business.
Located right here in San Antonio since 1998, our office is ready to dispatch professionals right to your business. We understand that delay in service can have a serious impact on your business, and we strive to offer a timely response.
Here are just a few of the ways in which our managed IT services in San Antonio can benefit your business:
- One vs. Many - Instead of just hiring a single person, you hire a team of experts with an array of skill sets. Now, instead of a "jack of all trades and master of none", you have experts in different fields to assist with your needs. In addition, turnover does not cripple your IT department. If one person were to resign, you have other resources to back fill your needs until a replacement is hired.
- Pro-Active Services - With our desktop and server clients, you have a proactive service vs. reactive service. ICS's software is constantly monitoring your systems and providing feedback to the ICS Help Desk. ICS will proactively make sure your antivirus is up to date, your backups are successful, Windows Updates are handled, and all of your servers are running efficiently - even after hours.
- Lower Costs - Not only do you get a team of experts, but you generally can get them for substantially less than an on-site team.
- Real Time Support - Users can simply right click their desktop icon, e-mail HelpMe@ics-com.net or call our ICS Help Desk phone number and a technician will take control of the PC in real time to resolve the issue. If the issue cannot be resolved, a technician is dispatched to your site, providing fast and efficient service for your IT needs.
- No Risk Trial - Let ICS provide your San Antonio Managed IT Support for 90 days and you can cancel the contract during those 90 days with no questions asked. ICS is confident we can earn your business and trust during these 90 days.
Your Trusted San Antonio IT Support
To discover how ICS can benefit your business and help you grow throughout San Antonio, contact our experts today. We’re ready to discuss available possibilities and how we can improve your technology and your business.
ICS San Antonio Office
10430 Gulfdale St
San Antonio, TX 78216