SMB IT Integrations In Houston Provided By ICS
You shouldn’t be handling everything IT-related on your own. By outsourcing the right tasks to your Houston IT consulting provider, you can become more productive.
Many businesses start out by handling various aspects of their operations in-house, including accounting, marketing, human resources, and information technology. However, once you’ve grown to a certain size, you’re likely to start entertaining the idea of outsourcing. Resolve your SMB IT Integrations challenges with the help of ICS.
Why? It’s all about value.
When you’re managing your IT in-house, it’s often less expensive in the beginning. As time goes on, you start to notice the many costs and productivity drains that come along with managing aspects like your IT internally.
That’s when you should start looking into Houston IT consulting…
What IT Tasks Should You Outsource To A Houston IT Consulting Company?
- Support Services: These are the traditional Help Desk features, such as a helpline, ticketed support, or even an online support portal. Support services get offered in tiered models, typically provided in blocks of hours or unlimited time frames. Layered models offered by Houston IT consulting firms regularly get offered in bundled, On-Demand or On-Site, support packages.
- Website & E-Commerce: In today’s digital era, consumers will often Google a company as their first step in making any purchase. As such, an outdated or non-existent web presence can severely damage a business’ chance of being that consumer’s choice. That’s why website development and management are so important – but that doesn’t mean you have to handle it on your own. Outsourcing allows you to offload the work, and take advantage of a design firm’s expertise.
- Cloud Infrastructure: Moving to the cloud is as necessary as it is challenging. With a Houston IT consulting firm’s assistance, your team can harness the strategic advantages offered by the cloud — efficiency, agility, and scalability — without taking on any risks that come with a poorly planned and executed migration. Your IT company can manage cloud infrastructure by standardizing interactions between cloud environments. It also allows greater control over specific services to outsource while achieving interoperable cloud infrastructure management between consumers and service providers.
- Networks & Infrastructure: Often the least thought of aspect of an IT infrastructure, the network is just as vital as any other part – why? Because it’s everything. Both literally and otherwise, the network ties everything together, and by definition, includes all aspects of the environment. It doesn’t matter how new and expensive your desktop computers are if they’re not connected to anything. Especially given the prevalence of cloud computing in today’s business world. Whereas at one point, locally-stored data on desktop computers that weren’t connected to a network were “good enough”, these days it’s more likely than not that you’re storing data in the cloud. That means a functional network is a must. Networks and Infrastructure management includes IP Virtual Private Networks widely used for secure, high performance, cost-effective networking. When handled it eliminates the cost of maintaining a data center via a Service Level Agreement (SLA), as Wide Area Network (WAN) and Local Area Network (LAN) services do.
- Security Services: Perhaps more than any other IT service that you could have managed and outsourced, security is likely the most valuable. Unlike printers or communications, security requires ongoing monitoring and maintenance, all of which can best be delivered as a managed function. Outsourced cybersecurity services deliver a wide range of solutions and expert support. “Defense-in-depth” functions include 24/7 monitoring and management of firewalls and intrusion detection systems. Your Houston IT consulting company should also respond to emergencies, performs security assessments and security audits, oversees patch management and upgrades.